We are certainly feeling the fall weather here at the farm. Harvest is coming to a very fast close but we are beginning to enjoy the fruits of our labour. If you are pumpkin spiced latte’d out but still want the taste of the season then these pumpkin muffins are for you!
1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
1 Cup white sugar
½ Cup brown sugar
1 Teaspoon baking soda
2 Teaspoon cinnamon
¼ Teaspoon nutmeg
15 Ounces of pumpkin puree (this is not the libbys can pumpkin this is pure pumpkin that we used from the farm. If you use libbys or another brand of pumpkin pie filling, you are looking at having too much spice and too much sugar)
½ Cup of coconut oil (can substitute canola oil)
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375F and grease a muffin tray (this recipe made about 12 muffins and two little loafs)
2. Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients into another separate bowl.
3. Combine two bowls and mix until combines and scoop into muffin tray filling each cup ¾ of the way.
4. Bake in oven for 22 min.
5. Pull from oven and let cool.
6. Devour each and every one because they are just that good.